Daily Cell Phone News Roundup for May 13, 2015:
1. 15+ Cartoons Illustrating Exactly How Cell Phones Have Taken Over Our Lives – is cell phone addiction real?
Via Brainjet- How Cell Phones Have Taken Over Our Lives
2. Berkeley Says Cell Phones Cause Tumors-
3. Sprint, Verizon reach $158M “cramming” settlement- Missouri, Arkansas customers can receive portion of money-
James Holmes at KY 3 News brings details of the $158M Verizon and Sprint settlement.
4. Attention Sprint, Verizon customers: You may be eligible for a refund-
Bailey O’Neal at Fox 21 News has more on getting your money back from Verizon and Sprint.
5. 3 Ways to Find a Lost Cell Phone from WikiHow-
If you ever have trouble finding your cell phone, you might want to check out these easy tips on finding a lost cell phone.
6. 20 Signs You Might Actually Be Addicted to Your Phone, According to Science-
Do you have “Nomophobia”? Women’s Health thinks you do! Find out here why “science” says you may be addicted to your cell phone.
These are the top Cell Phone news stories on social media over the past 24 hours. If you have a cell phone story you think deserves attention, please let us know. Drop a comment or contact us via twitter or Facebook. All our social profiles and contact information are linked on this page.